Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Florida Photos

I'm gonna make up for not updating for awhile by putting up two posts, but from now on I'll try to update every other week c8

SO. After staying in California for a little less than a week, we flew out to Florida, where I proceeded to take many, many pictures. Some faves:








And then I arrived at Ringling c8 I love my dorm so so much ;v; I'm in North Hall - it's one of the new buildings, and it's gorgeous ad colorful and so cleannnn:



I'll take some good pictures of the inside later, but for now I'll just show you my dorm room (I'm on the 5th floor):

That amazing Star Wars poster and the two Dark Knight ones I got at a Poster Sale in the auditorium last week ;v; The Star Wars one was only $8.50 because of the rips in it, but it was the only one left: I LOVE DEMS.
And then here's the Common Room where everyone hangs out to talk, watch movies, play video games, have laptop parties, do arts, and whatever else:
IT'S FUN.
Everyone got to know each other through orientation with lots of games and meetings, and it was lots and lots of funnn. We all settled in after that and then classes started that Monday (like 3 weeks ago now lol). I LOVE THEM ALL except Development of Western Art and Ideas which is Art History at 8am and it's so extremely monotonous and boring and I always fall asleep a little lsdjfsk But the rest of my classes are amazing qvq I love art homework. When I'm not in classes I spend most of the time hanging out in the Common Room with all those cool peoples, and we all go to eat together and stuff so we're all ~*bonded*~. It feels like I've already been here for a long time, it's so weird |D But I love it to death here - I'm so excited for the next four years ;u;

No comments:

Post a Comment