These are my favorite gesture drawings (from 4 figure drawing classes) over the last couple weeks. All of them are 1 minute long sketches unless I put otherwise. They go from oldest at the top to most recent at the bottom.
I was terrified of doing 30 second gestures at first because THEY'RE SO FRUSTRATINGLY FAST, but they became my favorite pretty quickly, and it seems like a lot of my best ones come from those |D
I've done a bunch of cafe sketches of people in my sketchbook, a ton of random object sketches, some wire gesture figurines, and some finished charcoal/graphite pictures, but I'm gonna wait until I get all those projects back from my teachers so I can post them all up at once 8) So that's it for now! Thanks for looking cB
EEEEEE YAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THESEEE CB
ReplyDeleteIt's so cool how just in 4 classes I can see improvement in your gestures and they're looking SOOOO good cB You sketch so nice and clean, I wonder how they'd look if you got a bit looser. It's hard with charcoal, though, because its so messy and gross ahskjfhk but ffff STILL it would be interesting. I RUV MOLLY ARTZZZZ. I can't wait to see more cB <3333 YOU KEEP GETTING MORE AND MORE AMAZING!!