Monday, October 11, 2010

There Is A Distinct Difference In the Number of Remaining Pokemon

It's really hard keeping up with organizing and posting all the art I make lskdjf This is a compilation of cafe people sketches that I did a few weeks ago. Some of them are my friends lol, I ran out of time |D
September 2010

A bunch of semi-recent gestures. Near the end is when my Figure Drawing teacher told me I had to be more loose and stop using outlines ffff
October 2010

Super crappy rushed handz, but I'll post anyways lsdkjf




3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I need to post up more of my stuff too!
    I love your life drawings, the clean lines are really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely gesture drawings!! keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, those are some nice gestures, especially for outlined ones. I bet you'll do some good stuff drawing through the forms.

    ReplyDelete