Friday, December 17, 2010

An Update, Finally

Oh man, I haven't been able to update in so long ;_; My laptop had SERIOUS problems and I had to reinstall the OS 13 times over the last couple months and get a new hard-drive, so between all the errors and frustrating re-installations and backing up and switching files, plus school stuff, I just didn't get a chance to update p_p Hopefully I'll have everything fixed over Christmas vacation and have a nice, working computer when I go back |D

SO ANYWAYS, this stuff is from October and November. I'll make another post later this week with more stuff.

October and November gestures:

Photobucket


A couple portraits we did in Figure class as well:

November 2010

October 2010


And a self-portrait where we could use only white and black charcoal and only block shapes with no blending:

October 2010

2 comments:

  1. Great update! Looks like you got over your outline troubles with your gestures huh?

    I need to update too, I just hate photographing my stuff instead of scanning it, I'm such a quality whore and it doesn't even matter...oh well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah haha, working with light is so much fun qvq

    I am too, but I found out after awhile that Blogspot always makes pictures all pixelly and low-quality for some reason anyways, so don't stress over quality |D

    ReplyDelete